Alexia air fryer potato puffs are the only dish that can be eaten by people of all ages. It is such a modern generation, where people have no tension about their health. And they are madly tender towards advanced dishes. But we all know that the latest dishes, though quite tasty. But they also affect your health badly but air fried recipes don’t compromise on your health.
Because of this, people are keenly looking for a dish that is tasty as well as nutritious. So, your wait ends here. Our tireless research has proven that Alexia air fryer Potato Puffs are the pre-eminent cuisine in every aspect. Further, it is a great source of dietary fiber.
Also, this recipe is rich in vitamin C. which protects your body from scurvy conditions. Meanwhile, cardiovascular patients can take this dish as a medication. As such, Potato Puff is full of active ingredients that make any patient physically fit.
Required tableware items!
Cooking in an air fryer requires limited tableware tools. Due to this, you can enjoy a mess-free environment in your kitchen. And a clean, sterile place boosts the energy levels of chefs. So you can air fry your Alexia Potato Puffs more efficiently.
Our limited tableware products are mentioned below:
- You’ll absolutely need an air fryer. As we all know, it is the actual cooking range for today’s recipe. We recommend the use of a medium-sized Chefman 10-quart air fryer. As it works efficiently. And cook the potato puffs ten times more quickly than other air fryers.
- Secondly, we prefer rubber tip tongs instead of silicon or plastic tongs. Because they have enough strong quality. Even, it can’t deform or bend in case of high heat levels. And make the flipping of puffs easier.
- Thirdly, you need two bowls. One is for cutting and marinating the ingredients, And the second one is used for storing the Alexia puffs after air frying.
- Fourthly, one tablespoon is compulsory. It plays a vital role in almost all kitchen recipes. You can’t measure the spices and other elements without a tablespoon. Also, it is used in the whole seasoning procedure.
- Lastly, you need casserole for presenting the Alexia potato puffs air fryer. It is a deep pan with heat-proof features. You can directly place the freshly cooked puffs in it. Plus, you don’t even need to set any tissue on it.
These pieces of equipment are pretty similar to the tri-tips air-fryer. Just make sure the presence of all these items before starting the cooking.
Our deserving ingredients for air fryer potato puffs!
Every kitchen recipe is made with certain ingredients. Where each component has a specific function like other oven air fryer recipes. Some ingredients add colors to your recipe. While some of them create variant flavors in it. And at the same time, some ingredients make your cuisine healthier. While some are making it junk.
Now, we will provide you with proper details about required ingredients for preparing the recipe. That includes:
- Firstly, you need 500gm potatoes. It is the key ingredient in our recipe. Actually, potato-based savoury dish increases your life span. Because it contains vitamin B6 + C. Which prevents your body from scurvy phase and boosts your metabolism level.
- Secondly, purchase 200 gm of oregano from local marts or brands. Its texture is quite similar to other herbal components. But its flavor is superb. As this element contains a mildly bitter and pungent aroma. On the other hand, it makes the digestion of cuisine easier.
- Thirdly, must use 1 cup of corn flour. This ingredient keeps your dish very light. That controls your body’s LDL level. And reduces the high blood pressure. Further, it infuses an earthy sweet taste into the whole recipe.
- Fourthly, never miss to use salt. It is the powerhouse and stabilizer of all spices. If you don’t use this ingredient, you won’t get the flavor of any other spices in this recipe. We personally prefer kosher salt due to its neutral flavor.
- Fifthly, you must have 1 tablespoon of onion powder. It gives a sharp bitter taste to your dish. Also, onion works as an antioxidant. Which prevents your stomach from diarrheal pain. And a great source of multi-nutritional factors.
- Sixthly, ½ tablespoon of red chili flakes is compulsory in this potato puff recipe. As it is a booster of tangy flavors. That infuses a unique chili taste while air frying. We use this ingredient in the marinating process.
- Further, take 1-2 lb of tater tots. Try your best to purchase it in fresh state instead of frozen. If fresh one is not available, get a frozen one. Their flavor is quite similar to patties with anti-diabetic properties. That includes the combination of sweetness and crispiness.
- Next, you need ¼ cup of Trader Joe’s ketchup. It is often used in presenting a lot of air fryer recipes. That includes cheese toast, bison burgers and barramundi. This component builds a unique juiciness in puffs.
- After that, you need some dipping sauces to season the material. These include a great combination of BBQ sauce, mustard, ranch, hot sauce and queso. Queso is a condensed liquid which makes the top crunch thick enough.
- Then use ½ tablespoon of black pepper. It has a peppery flavor with a rough withered texture. Which not only gives you a pleasant taste. But also often used in air fryer recipes to make them healthier.
- The last and most important constitute is the use of an oil spray. Well, you don’t need any oil when cooking in an air fryer. But in this recipe, it is not being used for cooking but it acts as a glue here. That material to its top layer by forming a thin layer of grease between them. So, you only have to spray it once like we did in our salmon recipe in air fryer.
Instructions guide to marinate the material:
The only thing that brings flavor to your dish is its marinating strategy. Its recipe is very simple and quite similar to our other popular recipe. This is a tri-tip air fryer. The difference is only in some components, and the rest of the strategy is exactly the same. Just follow these steps:
First of all, take a large container. Sprinkle the one to two shower of oil spray in it. Now, put the 1 cup of the corn flour in it. After that, separate the oregano leaves and convert them into powder form. Finally, add them to a container. Its measurement is mentioned in the ingredients list.
Next, add 1 tablespoon of onion powder and salt. Also, use half a tablespoon of black pepper. Further, convert the tater tots in small cubic form and place them in the bowl. You can also use lemon juice during marinating process for flavoring. Make sure the use chili flakes and Trader Joe’s ketchup. Both of them generate a perfect stunning combination of flavors in potato puffs.
Lastly, settle your mashed potatoes in the bowl. And add dipping sauces to it. Now, take a blender or mixing spoon to mix all the spices in the potatoes very well. Finally, shape the prepared material in a round cubic form.
Let’s make one thing clear here many people think that this recipe calls for boiling the potatoes. So here you don’t need to boil them. Cut them into small cubes and bake them in the microwave for 10 minutes. After that, mash the potatoes properly. And, add ¼ cup of milk while mashing them. As milk plays an important role in making the dough thick and fluffy.
Detailed air frying procedure:
Air frying is the actual cooking top to make the Alexia potato puffs. Here, we use a Chefman 10-quart air fryer in medium size. You can use any medium size air fryer. Come to the point. Here, we discuss proper air frying technique. Simply follow them.
Bring out the frozen marinated cubes from the refrigerator.
Preheat your air fryer for 2 minutes only at 400°F / 200°C.
- Place them in an air fryer basket horizontally not vertically.
- Now, give the time limit of 12 minutes to air fryer and keep the temperature same.
- After 6 minutes, take your non-stick tongs and flip the potato puffs smoothly.
- Again air-fry them for 6 minutes to attain authentic flavors and thick crunch.
- After the time is up, you’ll hear a clanging sound. That is created by the air fryer.
- Now, take your dish out of the air fryer. And set into a tray.
Finally, your Alexia potato puffs air fryer is ready. Enjoy your delicious cuisine.
How to secure perfectly air-fried Alexia potato puffs?
Preserving your leftover cuisine in a secure place is a daunting task. It depends on, what kind of elements you have used in your dish. There are some ingredients, which are only preserved for a limited time. While some ingredients can be stored for a long time.
So, to store Alexia potato air fryer puffs, we have to know its composition first. If you are using chicken or frozen ingredients in it, you have to reserve it in refrigerator. But if you are using veggies, you can store them in freezer or simple fridge. This whole method is pretty similar to beef ribs air fryer dish.
But we generally recommend the refrigerator for this purpose. All you have to do is to follow our mentioned steps. That includes:
- Firstly, take 4 to 5 transparent freezer bags.
- Store 6 to 7 puffs in each one.
- Seal the bags properly. In this way, you can provide a vacuum environment for your meal.
- Place these bags in the refrigerator. And set the temperature of your refrigerator up to 0°F.
Here, we prefer freezer bags, not simple polythene bags for storage purposes. Because freezer bags are perfectly airtight. That freshens your remaining food. And, it is the only source to vacuum seal your Alexia potato puffs. Further, it makes the reheating process of dish easy.
Alexia potato puffs air fryer is basically an old dish with some modern innovations. Like, an air fryer makes it modern due to a mixture of different flavors. This dish is served in a lot of ways. You can take it as an appetizer as well as a main course.
While serving it as an appetizer, use a little brown sugar on its crunch. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy it as a main course, use coriander leaves with boiled corn in its plating. Dipping sauces makes it more juicy and flavorful. So, we prefer its use more than any other element.
Q.1: How can we get the healthy crunch of potato puffs in air fryer?
Dipping sauces is compulsory in potato puffs recipes. These include a great combination of BBQ sauce, mustard, ranch, hot sauce and queso. Queso is a condensed liquid that makes the top crunch thick enough as well as healthy.
Q.2: Is the Air Fryer Alexia Potato Puff perfect for native or fast food lovers?
This dish is best for all types of food lovers. Tater tots make these puffs suitable for all. Their flavor is quite similar to patties with anti-diabetic properties. That includes the combination of sweetness and crispiness.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.