Are you one of those who like eating beef ribs at restaurants? If yes, then you don’t need them anymore. As only the spices differ in both meals. All you have to do is only your attention. You should know which ingredient to add, when, and how much to add.
Beef ribs are cooked in many ways. And it depends on what kind of beef you use. Like, there are many types of beef ribs. And each one is cooked with a slightly different strategy. But for all these types of cooking, air fryer is the most suitable gadget.
This kitchen tool gives you perfectly juicy and crunchy ribs in no time. As air fryer only takes 15 minutes to cook ribs. In fact, it provides the beef ribs with a roasted touch without using any oil. Whereas the stove and microwave oven take at least 2 hours to make this dish.
Variety of Beef ribs:
Beef ribs come from the back of a cow. This part of the cow is very tender. Even so, it only needs a little marinating. Further, this meat is slightly salty. Due to this, it absorbs the spices very quickly. The variety of beef ribs include:
- Back ribs are found with central bone. Its meat is salt-free. But this one is quite difficult to air fry. As this rib’s meat is a little stiff and thick.
- Short beef ribs are found on the top of the cow’s back. Its meat is a bit salty. Also, you can easily cook it in an air fryer due to its softness.
- Loin flank ribs are found at the end of a central bone. 90% of Asians use this beef in their dinners. These ribs are easy to grill and roast.
Our recipe includes all these three types of meats. Therefore, its ingredients are a little different. Also, the elements of this food could be more flavorful.
Beef ribs ingredient list:
The ingredients you use in the ribs recipe decide whether the dish will be healthy or junk. Their presence not only adds colors to your dish but also imparts unique flavors. Therefore, the only ingredients are not necessary for your dish. Rather, it is very important to have healthy ingredients.
And not every spicy element is unhealthy. Some elements are great for the flavors and also for your health. The ingredients for beef ribs are the following:
- Firstly, you need 2 pounds of beef ribs. This is the most important component of your dish. Make sure the meat is fresh when you purchase it. Also, it is good for skin and hair growth.
- Secondly, must take 2 tablespoons of olive oil or any other oil spray. It is used for beef tendering. All the olive oil is easily absorbed by meat during seasoning. It produces antioxidants in your body. That reduces inflammation of body parts.
- Thirdly, you should have 1 tablespoon of onion powder. It imparts a unique mild flavor to your dishes. This ingredient is common in almost our all recipes. That often includes air fryer short ribs and Miso air fryer salmon.
- Fourthly, you need 2 tablespoons of garlic paste. It contains pungent bright flavors. That gives a sharp effect to your dish. As well as it controls all cardiovascular issues.
- Fifthly, add 1 tablespoon of sea salt. We prefer it because of its complex taste. Its flavor is completely different from common salt. Further, it deals with body hormonal issues.
- Next, you must have 1 tablespoon of chili flakes and black pepper. Chili flakes are one of the top spices. That makes your dish more flavorful. While black pepper is a healthy ingredient. That not only enhances the taste of ribs. But also makes the digestion process easy.
- Remember the 1 cup of Kansas City Style of BBQ sauce. It boosts up the flavors of the whole dish. This sauce cut out the extra spicy and extra sweetness. Its personal taste is mild, sweet, and tangy. In short, its flavor is different from others.
- This one is an optional ingredient. But if you use ¼ tablespoon of Paprika. It gives you restaurant-type flavors. 90% of experts use this ingredient to get a peppery top. Also, this one is perfect for gluten-free crunch.
- Lastly, you must use 1 tablespoon of cumin. Its addition makes the beef ribs juicy inside. Koreans love this recipe due to this element. Actually, it is a famous Korean ingredient.
Beef ribs seasoning:
This is the actual preparation stage. In which you have to season the meat to cook it quickly. But make sure the meat is finely chopped into small square or cube shape. Smaller pieces absorb the spices better. So, take a knife and cut a little meat square. These cuts make seasoning perfect.
Now, come to the process. Firstly, take 2 large vessels and one tablespoon. One vessel is for material preparation. And the other is for seasoning ribs. Sprinkle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the vessel. When it is applied all around the vessel, add any other ingredient. This prevents the spices from splattering.
All you have to do is simply add the spices in a proper sequence. Add the sea salt and black pepper first in the given measurements. Then, take garlic paste and onion powder. Further, add chili flakes and cumin to a vessel. Mix the all spices very well. Finally, spread the BBQ sauce on mixture. And after it, shred the paprika. All of this is very similar to other beef steaks or ribs recipe.
Again, blend the mixture. Now, take the beef ribs out of a packet and arrange them in other vessel. Apply the prepared mixture to square meats. Properly add spices to the cut of meat. After the marinating, keep the ribs in an air fryer for 2 hours at least.
Air frying the beef ribs:
The air frying is similar to cooking and baking. There is only a slight difference. But this appliance works quietly different from microwave oven and stove. In it, you have to place the ribs carefully.
Take out the beef slices from the refrigerator. And keep them at room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Alternatively, set the air fryer temperature to 400°F/205°C. And preheat the air fryer at this temperature for 5 minutes.
Then, place them horizontally in the air fryer basket. You can also set the meat squares randomly. As an air fryer preserves small pieces easily. Set the cooking time for 15 minutes. After 7 minutes, flip the beef squares with a non-stick holder.
Again, cook it for 8 minutes. Now, take them out and keep them on a big plate. Enjoy your evening snack today.
How many calories do beef ribs have?
Guys! This is the most significant factor of every dish. Like, every meal has some nutrition in it. Which either makes the people fit or ill. Many times, people suffer by eating flavorful snacks. But this dish is completely different.
Beef ribs are not only a source of outstanding flavor. But it is also a great secret to health dish. It contains a total of 3200kcalories. From this, there are 444mg of potassium. Which balances out the fluid intensity in our body cells. It also proves helpful in muscle movement.
It also contains 33.2 grams of protein. It balances your body weight. And build the lean muscles in your body. In short, protein is a great source of physical fitness. The beef ribs snack also contains 122 grams of cholesterol. Which controls the cholesterol level in the body.
Next, it has 16mg of calcium and 96 mg of sodium. Such as sodium compensates for dehydration in the body. Meanwhile, calcium reduces the joint pain. It also contains 15.5 grams of saturated fats and 3 milligrams of iron. That promotes the growth and development of our body cells.
In addition, beef ribs contain 38.4 grams of vitamin B6. It stimulates your immune system. And also enhances brain function.
Beef ribs and back ribs both are the same terms. Its marinating is too easy and quite similar to Korean BBQ. The use of sesame oil provides a unique touch to whole dish. Even you can reheat the beef ribs after refrigerating them. We recommend you to season these ribs for almost 24 hours.
And its storage period must be 3 days at least. It is a top beloved snack of Korean and Asian people. Always use umami type of flavors to improve your dish. Also, use herbal parsley while serving beef ribs. The use of rosemary gives the Eastern effect to your dish.
Can we soften the beef ribs in an air fryer?
Actually, beef ribs are already too much stiff. When you marinate the ribs with spices, their tops become soft and then absorb spices. Preheating of air fryer easily tenders the beef ribs.
What is the most essential thing while air frying beef ribs?
One thing you should keep in mind while cooking beef ribs is the temperature of the air fryer. Always focus on beef ribs being cooked at a lower temperature. So that they get crunch quickly.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.