Have you ever thought of a dreamy fast dinner? Cube steaks are delicious snacks that can be eaten without hesitation. It also has some ingredients that balance the spice and sweetness. As a result, everyone, including youngsters, elders and even children, enjoy this dish.
Cube steaks are a lump of meat from the top of a cow. That is often found boneless. This beef steak is already tender enough from the inside. And its upper part is not hard either. Due to this, it becomes easy to cut and cook.
Also, this meat absorbs the spices quickly due to its softness. And its marinating takes only a little time. You can easily purchase this meat from market. It is not expensive at all. Also, these beef cube steaks are a great source of protein. Which makes you healthy and physically strong.
Is an air fryer the best option for cube steaks?
At this time, everyone is looking for a gadget that will make their work easier. An air fryer is such a tool that not only makes cooking easier. But it also works faster, which saves you from wasting all your time. In addition, the air fryer doesn’t consume oil for cooking. And also use limited ingredients.
It keeps your kitchen clutter-free. All you have to do is adjust the heat and time of the air fryer before cooking. An air fryer has a small basket, which is preheated. And in it, the steaks are kept for cooking. This basket is portable with a non-sticky texture. That resists scratches as well.
You can wash this basket 2 times within a week. It enhances the functionality of the air fryer. This will give your cubes a crunchy top as well as juicy meat. In short, an air fryer makes food abundantly flavored. Philips has approved this appliance for safe cooking.
Ingredients for Cube steaks air fryer:
Adding ingredients turns an element into a proper meal. It makes your dish appealing. This includes not only the taste but also the consistency of the texture. Therefore, you should be careful while adding ingredients. Even a slight increase or decrease in them will affect your entire dish.
The ingredients of cube steaks include:
- Firstly, you need 1 pond of beef minute cube steaks (You can also buy meat and cut them into cubes just like we did in cubed potato recipe). It has 4-5 steaks. This one is the key element of the whole dish. Plus, these strips are rich in proteins. That replaces your body’s damaged tissue cells with new ones.
- Secondly, must use 1 tablespoon of olive oil/avocado/vegetable oil. It is true that an air fryer doesn’t need oil for cooking. But this oil is used to develop the smooth texture of steaks. And this is absorbed by beef cubes.
- Thirdly, take ¼ tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. It gives a sweet, fruity flavor to your dish. Which makes the crunch thicker. Also, this vinegar has antimicrobial properties. That heals your wounds and controls your cholesterol level.
- Fourthly, add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. It provides a tangy flavor to a meal. That improves its fragrance also. Therapists recommend this ingredient for sugar patients. As it balance out the sugar level in your body.
- Fifthly, you need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce. It adds a sharp, savory flavor to a dish. As well as, this sauce contains a high amount of vitamin B-6. That is important for mind nourishment.
- Always use mustard in this recipe. We recommend the use of 1/3 tablespoon of Dijon mustard in meals. It spices up the cubes very well. Also, it is used for serving beef steaks.
- Remember to use 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper. We often use kosher salt due to its delightful flavors. And also suggest you for improving the taste of a dish. You can easily control your weight by using these ingredients.
- You must have 2 tablespoons of powdered garlic. It adds a unique hot flavor to your dish. That is neither a crispy nor sweet. Along with this, it cuts the extra flavors of beef cubes. Also, it deals with stomach problems and heartburn.
- Lastly, add 1 tablespoon of onion powder. This one is the most common ingredient in all recipes. And it gives a light flavor to meals. But it treats your heart issues, making the blood flow smooth. Onion is vital for blood clot formation.
How to marinate the cube steaks!
Guys! marinating is compulsory in all meat-based dishes. Doesn’t matter, it is beef, chicken, mutton or fish. This stage decides the amount of spices in a dish. So, be careful while doing this procedure. And follow our steps exactly.
Take a large container, one blender, one cup and one tablespoon. These utensils are essential for starting this procedure. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Then, put 2 tablespoons of powdered garlic in a container. After that, use 1 tablespoon of chopped onion.
On the other hand, take another small bowl to prepare another mixture. Add ¼ tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Then, take Worcestershire Sauce in a bowl. Later on, use ½ tablespoon of kosher salt in the previous mixture.
Also, add ¼ tablespoon of black pepper in a bowl. And finally, sprinkle the 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard. Whisk the material properly. Now, take this mixture upside down in another container. Blend the whole mixture very well.
Finally, take the beef cubes in a large container. Apply the mixture to each cube. You can do this process of marinating with the help of a hand or brush. It depends on you. Now, place the seasoned cubes in the refrigerator for 2 hours. It will give amazing results.
Proper air frying of cube steaks:
The less time the air-frying takes, the more attention it demands. In this, you have to set the temperature and time. But remember to take out the cubes when the time is up. So, just take a view of our cooking.
- Take the marinated beef cubes out of refrigerator. And place it on shelve for 10 minutes. This will reduce their frostiness.
- Alternatively, set the temperature to 400°F/204°C. And preheat your air fryer at this temperature for 2 minutes.
- Now, place the beef cubes in the air fryer basket. But before placing use some oil spray. Set the time to 12 minutes. They should be arranged horizontally from right to left.
- Cook these cubes for 6 minutes until they turn golden brown. And gets a perfect crunch on the top.
- Flip the steaks over and let them set for another 6 minutes. Now, take them out of the air fryer. And put it on a plate.
Your dish is cooked. Eat and enjoy!
How much nutrition do cube steaks contain?
The beef cube steaks are as tasty as they are healthy. It contains 364 calories overall. This dish has 25 grams of proteins. That produces antibodies in your body, which will fight against virus attacks and diseases.
Also, it contains 26 grams of fat. That treats all the hormonal issues. And makes you physically fit. There are 7 grams of fats and 82 grams of cholesterol. Which later on boosts up your metabolism level. It also has 1 gram of fiber and 15 gram monounsaturated fats.
That will maintain your body weight and cleanse the whole body’s blood. In short, this cube steak dish is healthy enough. Which will control the bowel movements in your body.
How do you serve the cube steaks in an air fryer?
You’ll serve your dish excellently if you know how to play with sauces. Its serving is quite similar to boneless beef short ribs. Simply take a large size plate or tray, whatever you want. Then, place the cube steaks on it.
Their arrangement must be well-mannered. You can eat this dish as a starter. But you can also serve it like a main course. All you have to do is to add some baked potatoes with steaks. Spread some yummy mustard and mayo on the top of cube steaks.
All this will make your dish attractive. And enhance the flavors also.
Air fryers are an essential need at this time. As they created a smoky and savory baked taste in cube steaks. Steaks are tendered enough that you only need a little seasoning. Also, you can quickly air fry them. But if you want some more crisp on the top of steaks, you can add more balsamic vinegar.
While cutting the beef, ensure its strips are only 5-6 inches long. And its thickness should be ¾ inches. If you cut the steaks more than this measurement, they will not be adequately cooked.
How much better is a non-stick air fryer for cooking cube steaks?
The air fryer doesn’t consume oil for cooking. And also use limited ingredients. An air fryer has a small basket, which is preheated. And in it, the steaks are kept for cooking. This basket is portable with a non-sticky texture. That resists scratches as well.
How can we make the thick crunch on cube steaks?
The balsamic vinegar gives a sweet, fruity flavor to your dish. Which makes the crunch thicker. Also, this vinegar has antimicrobial properties. That heals your wounds and controls your cholesterol level.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.