Guys! This 10-minute recipe will surprise you with its amazing taste. It is a keto-friendly evening snack. That is also used in diet plans due to its low carbohydrate content. You can also serve it as a starter in a family dinner. And believe me, its wonderful flavors will make you feel happy.
Cooking cheese chips in the air fryer makes it even more flavorful. In fact, an air fryer makes any dish 10 times tastier and healthier. Also, use marinara sauce while eating it. As, its crunch gives picante flavor when you add this sauce on its top.
This dish doesn’t take more than 10 minutes to cook in air fryer. The air fryer is the most advanced kitchen appliance that works at a very high speed. And cook the food by using electricity instead of gas. Also, it uses radiant heat instead of a direct flame. That makes your chips more flavorful.
Why Cheese Chips Is Preferred For Low-Carb Diet!
This dish contains limited nutrients. Due to this people use it to maintain their body physique. As in every dish, there is one component that sets it apart from the rest. Like, here are carbohydrates, which are less abundant than other nutritional factors.
And this is the major cause of its limited nutrients. That proves beneficial for diet persons. Besides, carbohydrates contain 326 grams in this dish. Which later on increases your body fat. So, if you want to plan a diet chart for personal fitness, cheese chips are a perfect snack for you.
As it contains nutrients that help your body to burn calories. And this in turn reduces your body fat. That makes your body slim and smart. The absence of carbohydrates enhances the insulin sensitivity in your body. Also, it controls the sugar level of blood.
Cheesy chips behave like keto crackers in a friendly diner. Actually, keto crackers are a low-calorie dish. That is cooked on low flame and gets a thick crunch in a short period. Ingredients in such dishes are limited. However, our recipe also includes specific ingredients.
The main ingredient is Leftover frozen air fryer chips. That includes:
- Firstly, you need 30 grams of Parchment paper. It protects your chips pieces from direct heat radiations. It helps out to warm up the chips. That enhances the texture of dish.
- Secondly, must purchase 95 grams of grated cheddar cheese. This cheese comes in different flavors. But you have to choose a medium one. As the medium cheddar cheese gives a strong robust and tangy flavor to your dish.
- Thirdly, use 50 grams of Pepper jack cheese in your recipe. It builds the sweet rosemary flavor in chips. As, this cheese is made from the combination of sweet peppers, spicy jalapenos and rosemary.
- Fourthly, you must have 75 grams of grated Mozzarella cheese. It develops a little salty flavor in our dish. As well as this cheese has a milky creamy texture. That evens out the top crunch of loaded fries.
Some more Ingredients:
- Fifthly, take 2 spring onions. This component is optional. But we considered it an essential ingredient. Because it imparts a unique mild flavor to the fries. As in different meat steaks. That balances out the sharp and light flavors of the dish.
- Our most loving ingredient is Shredded chicken. That gives a bland taste to the whole recipe. Further, its addition gives an appealing glance to your dish. So, use this component in a 25-gram measure.
- Always use 1 tablespoon of Buffalo sauce. A lot of restaurants use this component to improve the texture and flavor of fries. Its personal flavors are hot, rich and sharp. That makes the dish more juicy inside.
- Next, you need to use 2 tablespoons of Jalapeno ranch. It gives a creamy classic look to your chips. And also gives the Middle Eastern effect to your dish. That makes it different from other fries recipes.
- Lastly, use the 25 grams of pre-grated parmesan cheese. It contains a large amount of vinegar. That’s why, it has a rich tangy flavor. Furthermore, this cheese type is free of carbohydrates. And proves a great source of proteins.
Air frying pro tips:
Air frying is the best option to cook all types of fries. That includes cheese chips, Steak fries, loaded fries and waffle fries. All these recipes are made in almost the same way. But you should keep these few things in mind while cooking it. That includes:
- How to season the cheese chips?
- How to air fry?
How to season the cheese chips?
Seasoning is a process in which we add spices to the chips before cooking them. And after this process, you have to refrigerate the dish for some time as we do in case of donuts and biscuits recipe. In this recipe, this marinating process takes a maximum of 5 minutes. Simply follow our instructions.
At the start, you will need 2 large-size silicon pans and one tablespoon. A tablespoon is used for measuring the spices. Similarly, one pan is used for preparing the material and the other for seasoning. So, just take a pan and wash it.
Chop the both onions and add in a pan. Then spread the mozzarella cheese on it. After that, add a layer of grated cheddar cheese on it. Further, shred the parmesan pre-grated and pepper jack cheese in a sequence.
In addition, use two tablespoons of jalapeno ranch on the material. Now, you can observe the creamy thick texture of the material. Then add shredded chicken to it. Lastly, sprinkle the buffalo sauce all around the chicken. Now, toss the mixture very well.
And take the 2nd pan. Add the leftover frozen air fryer chips to it. Then pour the prepared material into this bowl. Rub all the material well onto the chips. Guys! Do this rubbing process with your hands. As such, a brush is good for applying any material, not for rubbing. Now, refrigerate the seasoned chips for about 30 minutes. And wait for it to freeze.
Air frying the cheese chips!
This is the actual cooking process. Which you have to air fry the chips by following some steps. And if you want them all to cook evenly, don’t place them on top of each other. Also, you can buy fries from your favorite brand. It doesn’t affect the flavors of the dish.
- Firstly, preheat the air fryer. The temperature for preheating must be 400°F/200°C. And fix the time for 5 minutes. The time option is only available on digital air fryers. So, if you don’t use digital once, start the cooking after 5 minutes.
- Secondly, take the cheese fries out of the refrigerator. Also, take out the air fryer basket from it. Change the temperature of the air fryer from 400°F to 360°F. Set the time of 10 minutes as well. And set the parchment papers on the basket.
- Thirdly, start the placement of fries on paper. It should be in right-to-left order. And place as many chips at a time as can be easily accomplished. Otherwise, their crunch will not form evenly. Also you can use very minor oil spray before placing.
- Fourth, flip the fries after 5 minutes. And put them back in an air fryer.
- After the next 5 minutes, take out the cheesy chips from the air fryer. Remove all the parchment paper from air fryer. And switch off the air fryer.
Your dish is ready. Now, it is your turn. Go and enjoy it.
How many nutrients do cheesy chips contain?
There is no provision in this that this dish is best for weight-reduction planners. Because it is partially healthy, but up to a certain limit. Like, this recipe contains no carbohydrates. That makes it even better. But it has 3 grams of fiber. That prevents you from constipation.
As well as it contains 17-gram proteins. That repair all the blemished body cells and build new ones. As a result, your body’s blood cells are also cleansed. There are 67 mg of cholesterol. Which maintains your body’s cholesterol level. And also deals with heart problems.
Also, it contains 482 mg of sodium. That makes the flow of body fluid smooth. And enhance the muscle’s movement also. What’s more, the Cheesy Chips contain 463 mg of calcium. Which strengthens your bones and regulates heart functions.
We’ve tried a lot of cheeses here, but the one we love the most is the shredded cheese. As shredded cheese has a lot of variety. And all its varieties have different but delightful tastes. But if you can’t buy expensive ingredients then skip the parmesan cheese.
And use vinegar instead of this element. The use of an air fryer makes the cooking faster enough. And it develops a fluffy soft crunch on top. Along with this, it applies the cheese evenly to the chips. Even so, when you take this dish with the help of a fork, it gives a charming look.
How we can store the cheese chips safely?
The safety of every dish is compulsory after cooking it. Similarly, cheese chips require proper safety to keep fresh. And for this, you have to cool down the chips at room temp first. Then take a small bowl.
Place all the fries in a bowl. And set the parchment paper on fries properly. And refrigerate it.
Why parmesan cheese is used in cheese chip recipes?
We use parmesan cheese in this air fryer recipe. A, This cheese contains a large amount of vinegar. That’s why, it has rich tangy flavor. Furthermore, this cheese type is free of carbohydrates. And proves a great source of proteins.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.