Do you want to taste something different yet absolutely delicious? So, the Ninja Air Fryer Burger is such a Western dish. That is not only beautiful to look at but also tastes great. Among all its provisions, the one that stands out the most is its plum-roasted flavor.
You can also prepare to make this air fryer recipe in different cooking mediums. That often includes a microwave oven and stove. But preparing the burgers in a ninja air fryer is the most advanced technique. As it is an excellent source of healthy nutritional factors. Which no other cooking top provides.
On the other hand, both stove and microwave oven take a maximum of 25 to 40 minutes to prepare these frozen ninja burgers. The air fryer cooks the same dish within 8 to 10 minutes. Not only burgers, you can also follow other recipes as Ninja air fryer egg and sweet potato recipe. In short, this premium kitchen gadget provides efficient, fast services.
Attributes Contained by Ninja Air Fryer Burgers:
Ninja air fryer burgers are pretty famous worldwide. But it is known by different names in each country. British and American civilians called this dish “ninja hamburger air fryer patties”. While the northern civilians knew it as “ninja ground meat air fryer burger”.
In short, this dish is very famous air fryer dish in all regions. But it is cooked in different manners. Like, each regional chef prepares the same recipe according to their sources. These sources include ingredients used, air frying time and temperature.
80% of Americans prefer Grilled Smoky Ninja Air Fryer Burgers. Whereas the northern and other western countries prefer lightly grilled air fryer burgers. Therefore, its cooking depends on the regional variations. But one thing remains the same is using aluminum foil in air fryers.
How do you serve ninja air fryer burgers?
Guys! This is the only recipe that you can plate as per your desire. That is, whether you want to serve it as a main course or as an appetizer, it’s up to you. But there will be a slight difference between both strategies. That is pretty similar to air fryer bison burgers.
Like, if you want to serve it as an appetizer, you have to make the topping light. In that case, you can use a great combo of sauces on top of the Ninja Air Fryer Burger. We prefer barbeque sauce, ranch dressing and mustard combination. If you don’t have these ingredients, don’t worry.
As such, you can also top it with a simple ketchup, yummy mayo and sauerkraut fusion. On the other side, if you want to serve it as a main course, use some veggies and herbs in its plating. Place some mashed avocado and sliced sprouts with a Ninja burger. It makes the overall dish heavy. Plus, the avocado and sprouts have perfect flavors in this recipe. You can also use pickles and cucumber for a stunning presentation.
Required gadgets for our recipe in Ninja Air Fryer:
The presence of ingredients is not enough for making the ninja air fryer burgers. The gadgets also get a secondary status in their preparation. Without them, the elements can neither be cut nor cooked. So first, you need to know what kind of tools you will use in our recipe. And be sure of their presence. The gadget’s list includes:
- Air fryer. There is a wide variety of air fryers, including pink air fryers and a Chefman 10-quart air fryer. Both are mentioned here because these air coolers are used in 50% of the homes. But we suggest you use any medium-sized and high-quality air fryer.
- Silicon tongs. Don’t use any other tongs instead of these. Silicon is the most secure material in non-stick pans. And air fryer has a non-stick interior. The silicon tongs protect the air fryer basket from scratches. That makes its inner surface smooth.
- Cutting board. This equipment plays a vital role in the whole recipe. If you want to cut all your ingredients in a perfect Julian form, get this one. In addition, you can cut all the ingredients at once with great speed. It creates a proper sequence of the elements.
- Knife. It is the critical gadget required in all recipes. You can comfortably slice your meat by using a knife if you are making chicken breast or air fried steaks. Even it makes the chopping of veggies easy.
- Straining colander. It is used to filter lettuce and beef chunks. You can quickly get pure elements using this tool. Also, you can wash the meat slices and herbs in it. So that no waste remains.
- Digital heating thermometer. This tool is used during air frying the dish. You can easily estimate the heating level of ingredients by penetrating the thermometer.
- Tablespoon. It is the most common tool in all kitchen recipes. All the elements need to be measured before adding to the dish. You can measure the required ingredients according to your taste.
All these kitchen instruments are useful in almost every air fryer recipe.
Recipes Ninja Air Fryer Burgers!
Ingredients act as setting agents in all kitchen recipes. They decide the texture, color and even taste of your meal. As such, some elements are pretty healthy. In comparison, few of them are only a waste of energy.
So it’s up to you what kind of burger you want to make, a healthy dish or a junk. Here, we provide you with a list of ingredients to make a KETO-friendly and healthy ninja air fryer burger. That includes:
- Firstly, you need 1lb 80/20 fresh ground beef patties. This element is easily available in supermarkets and even butcher’s shops. By the way, we always prefer fresh beef. But if you don’t have fresh available, you can also use frozen ones.
- Secondly, use 4 sesame seed burger buns in your recipe. Its texture is quite different in contrast to simple buns. Also, these buns provide you with a great combination of nutty flavors. This element is highly rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Thirdly, you must have sharp cheddar cheese slices of almost 20 grams. You can also make cheese in air fryer by yourself. It is the main component of a dish, which is nutritionally stable and potent. As well as, it has a smoked, tart flavor. Which perfectly suits this recipe.
- Fourth, take ½ cup of shredded iceberg lettuce. This ingredient contains 71% of carbohydrates. Which makes the overall composition look of the dish very youthful and healthy till the end.
- Fifthly, add 2 vine tomatoes with slices. This component enhances the flavor of ninja burgers. And it boosts up the vitamin B in your body. Also, it contains Lycopene and potassium. They act as antioxidants against cancerous cells.
- Sixthly, you need 2 red onions. That should be cut into chunks. Its addition gives you a soft, umami-type taste. Which offers a marvelous freshness to the entire dish. Apart from all these, red onion is the only way to improve your immune system.
- Next, always remember to use burger relish in today’s recipe. It must be 4 tablespoons. This element has a great combination of sweet, sour and spicy flavor.
- Now, you need 8 French gherkins. Its texture is quite similar to herbs. Also, this ingredient acts as garlic due to its garlic and dill flavors. Plus, your body can get essential vitamins by using these gherkins.
- Lastly, take some seasoning spices. That consists of ketchup, burger sauce, mustard and yummy mayo. These components are used in the marinating stage of many air fryer meat dishes to give more taste to it . Also, you can use the same spices to make the burger serving more delightful.
Cooking procedure in Ninja Air Fryer Burgers:
Guys! Cooking is not only about air frying the meal. It is a simple technique that consists of 2 to 3 phases. That includes cutting the ingredients, seasoning the material, and air frying the prepared material ingredients. So, here we discuss the seasoning process to make ninja air fryer burgers.
How to season the beef patties!
You can also consider this step as a marinating phase. Here, we infuse all our required spices in beef slices. Due to this, our meat absorbs all the flavors together. Well, this process is an excellent source to make the overall dish more flavorful with antifungal properties just like air fryer tuna patties. All you need in this phase include:
- Two containers
- 1 tablespoon
- A blender/mixing spoon
Firstly, you need one container. Shower the 2-3 drops of oil in it using oil spray. Then, rotate the vessel in such a way that oil is applied on all sides. After this, put the sliced red onions in a bowl. After that, add shredded iceberg lettuce and sharp cheddar cheese slices. Then use 4 gherkins in a vessel.
On the other hand, set another container on shelve. Take all the seasoning spices with 1 tablespoon of salt. And add in the vessel. These seasoning spices include black pepper, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and burger sauce just like any delicious meat steak. You can also sprinkle the 1 tablespoon of parsley flacks on it.
Finally, blend all the spices very well. Add the first bowl material to this vessel. And again, mix all the spices very well. Now, place the beef patties in a large container. Apply all the prepared mixture on beef with a brush or your hands.
At last, set the marinated beef patties in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
Air frying phase:
Guys! this is the actual cooking phase. You have to follow our method step by step. Otherwise, you can’t cook your burgers very well. Firstly, you must set the marinated beef patties, tomato slices, red onions and coriander in a burger’s dough.
Jump to the next step; at start, plug and switch on your air fryer. Preheat air fryer to 356°F/180°C for 5 minutes.
Now, take your ninja burgers and arrange them in the air fryer basket. The preheated basket easily adjusts all the burgers in it. Now, cook the burgers for 5 minutes. After this time, flip the side of the burger. And again, air-fry the ingredients for 5 minutes. When your provided time is finished, take the cooked ninja air fryer burgers out of the air fryer.
The recipe is excellently done. Now, it’s time for your turn!
Cooking the Ninja air fryer burger is quite simple nowadays. The use of an air fryer makes its cooking quick and comfortable enough. You have to use all the ingredients that we mentioned in this article. We suggest the use of a cutting board in this recipe. It sliced all the elements smoothly.
Also, always catch the burger relish. It plays a vital role in the crunch of burgers. It is the only element that adds a juicy touch to the burger’s crispiness.
Is a ninja air fryer burger served as a main course in restaurants?
Yes! In this case, their chefs use veggies and herbs in their plating. Also, they place some mashed avocado and sliced sprouts with ninja burgers. It makes the overall dish heavy. Plus, the avocado and sprouts have perfect flavors in this recipe.
How does straining colander work in this recipe?
This colander is used to filter lettuce and beef chunks. You can quickly get pure elements using this tool. Also, you can wash the meat slices and herbs in it. So that no waste remains.
Marco Bianchi, a culinary virtuoso with a flair for innovation, has made a name for himself as a celebrated chef in the United States. Born with a passion for cooking, Marco’s culinary journey began in his early years, inspired by the diverse flavors and techniques he encountered.